Terms & Conditions
Hidden Rose Management Inc., Doing Business As (DBA) Investment Grading Services, is a California Corporation. The Customer agrees to fully have read and understand what is listed and described in the ‘Terms And Conditions Agreement”. By signing the agreement, the Customer agrees to “Terms and Conditions Agreement” set forth by Investment Grading Services in its entirety. The Customer understands they must submit all questions, concerns, disagreements of the “Terms and Conditions Agreement” to email@example.com, before purchasing or sending items to Investment Grading Services. The Customer also agrees to NOT alter this agreement in any way and agrees only Investment Grading Services can submit altercations that they agree upon. Any alterations, by the Customer on this contract, are Void and the original contract will hold supremacy.
1. Investment Grading Services will process and certify submissions within a reasonable time frame. However, Investment Grading Services will have no liability whatsoever to the customer for damages (including incidental or consequential damages) allegedly due to Investment Grading Services failure to certify any submission within any time frame.
2. Amount paid to Investment Grading Services is NON-REFUNDABLE, once the item begins the authentication process.
3. Research, authentication, and grading, is done by our trained associates and finalized by our trained experts using our formulary and subjective opinion when necessary. Investment Grading Services makes no warranty or representation and shall have no liability whatsoever to the customer for the opinion rendered by Investment Grading Services to any submission.
4. Investment Grading Services will handle all submission with adequate and reasonable care. In the event, the Customer’s submission is lost or damaged, while in Investment Grading Services possession, the Customer will be compensated based upon the fair market value of the submission as determined by Investment Grading Services standard procedures which may include filing a claim with our insurance carrier. The Customer will be paid their claim within a reasonable time that is fair to Investment Grading Services and the Customer. The declared value you stated on the front of this form is for estimating the insurance coverage only, and the fair market value of the submission may be less than your declared value. In the event, the item is lost before Investment Grading Services Associate can access the item, we can not pay more than the declared value and will need evidence of the submission from the Customer to determine fair value.
5. Customer must review and inspect all submitted items immediately upon receipt from Investment Grading Services and report within three (3) days of receipt. The Customer also agrees, to return any incorrectly described item, to Investment Grading Services, upon request, at any time, and agrees to indemnify and hold harmless Investment Grading Services and its affiliates against all losses and/or claims (including attorney’s fees) caused by the circulation or sale of a mismarked or inappropriate item or any unauthorized use of a Investment Grading Services certificate or label.
6. Hidden Rose Management Doing Business As (DBA) Investment Grading Services has no liability to the customer, for any loss or damage of any submitted item, occurring while the item is not in the custody or control of Investment Grading Services.
7. Except as expressly specified set forth herein, Investment Grading Services disclaims all warranties, express or implied, (including the warranty of merchantability and the warranty of fitness for a particular purpose) regarding our service.
8. THE MAXIMUM AGGREGATE LIABILITY THAT INVESTMENT GRADING SERVICES SHALL HAVE TO THE CUSTOMER, OR ANY THIRD PARTY FOR WHOM THE CUSTOMER MAY BE ACTING, ARISING FROM ANY CAUSE, ACT, OMISSION OR OTHER CIRCUMSTANCE, SHALL IN NO EVENT EXCEED AUTHENTICATION/GRADING CHARGES PAID BY THE CUSTOMER FOR THE AUTHENTICATION SERVICES RENDERED BY INVESTMENT GRADING SERVICES, WITH RESPECT TO THE ITEMS SUBMITTED FOR AUTHENTICATION HEREUNDER. IN NO EVENT SHALL INVESTMENT GRADING SERVICES OR ANY OF ITS AFFILIATES, OR ANY OF ITS OR THEIR RESPECTIVE EMPLOYEES, OFFICERS, DIRECTORS OR AGENTS, BE LIABLE TO CUSTOMER OR ANY OTHER PARTY FOR ANY INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL, CONSEQUENTIAL OR EXEMPLARY DAMAGES, EVEN IF ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES.
9. Investment Grading Services compiles data regarding each item submitted for authentication, including, but not limited to, data relating to the identity, production, condition, and grade of the item. During grading pictures may be taken and used for Data purposes, assessment, or may be used for any marketing purposes. The Customer gives their expressed consent to use images of their submission for any marketing. Investment Grading Services may take a customer’s opinion of use of their image at Investment Grading Services via email: Info@InvestmentGrading.com, BUT it is solely at Investment Grading Services discretion to take such consideration from the Customer. Use of the Customers submission images taken by Investment Grading Services used for data, certification, or marketing purposes is NOT revokable and the customer understands this at the time of submission.
10. The Years and Dates labeled on Investment Grading Services collectables are the year of the collectables manufacturer copyright dates. Sometimes IGS might not include the manufactures copyright dates at our discretion, or when IGS feels they are too far off from when the submitted collectable was actually printed.
11. The Customer agrees any lawsuit will be handled in Los Angeles City.
12. The terms and provisions in this Agreement and the Customer Agreement, if applicable, constitute the entire agreement of Investment Grading Services and Customer (and any third party for whom Customer may be acting) regarding, and supersede all prior agreements and understandings (written or oral) between or among such parties relating to, the subject matter hereof. If it is determined that there are any inconsistencies between this Agreement and the Customer Agreement, then this Agreement shall control.
13. Sticker removal is NOT part of your paid Investment Grading Service transaction. It is up to Investment Grade Service to offer the service if they feel it is safe and secure and or have time to remove your collectable stickers. The Customer must remove their submission collectable stickers prior to submission, to fully guarantee the sticker is removed before grading.
14. If the Customer, at any time gives or sells their Investment Graded Collectable, the customer agrees to refer the person to our terms and conditions.
15. Investment Grading Services is SOLELY a grading and authentication service, based on our experienced, subjective opinion. We are a service for collectors, and not responsible for actions taken outside of our services. If a Customers does engage in the act of Trading/Buying/Selling in collectables, it is subject to market risk, past performance is not a guarantee of future performance. The risk of loss in trading and investment in collectables can be substantial. There are leveraged collectables that carry a substantial risk of loss up to you and may not be suitable for everyone. You should therefore carefully consider whether buying/selling/trading in collectables is suitable for you in light of your financial condition. Please ensure that you understand fully the risks involved and do invest money according to your risk bearing capacity. Investment in collectable markets is subject to market risk. Hence, Investment Grading Services and its associate companies, are not liable for any losses in any case.
16. The Customer agrees to have insurance for the value of their collectable (I.E. VHS) when mailing to IGS. THE CUSTOMER ALSO AGREES TO SEND WITH ADULT SIGNATURE REQUIRED.. The customer also agrees to pay for shipping and the insurance, for the customers declared value of their collectables they wrote on the form.
17. The Customer understand IGS will NO LONGER list subgrades on their labels put on their collectables.
18. Customer requesting sticker removal understand their may be damage beneath the sticker. The customer understands that stickers adhesives can damage the plastic and can create holes underneath. The Customer understands even when the sticker is removed the customer will still be able to see an imprint of where the sticker was prior. The customer understands they take full liability for all damage when requesting sticker removal.